I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev
jsn_banner.gif
Photobucket

Photobucket
Angel from whynotgif.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Moon over Pelican Bay Freebie!

Well...Round 4 is up at The Studio's Next designer Contest! Wish me luck! Here is my final entry! 46 elements and 19 papers! Moon Over Pelican Bay! Get it here
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/member-galleries/p107566-moon-over-pelican-bay.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This kit is so beautiful!! Are you selling it now? I have downloaded the papers and the cluster frame, but the links to the elements in Digital Scrapbooking Studio are broken. Thank you very much!