I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev
jsn_banner.gif
Photobucket

Photobucket
Angel from whynotgif.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You Inspire Me Mega at CSD!

---------------------------------------------------------


www.coolscrapsdigital.com





Oh my goodness, this collaboration is stacked full of
love, happiness and joy. It includes a wopping

223 ELEMENTS
90 PAPERS
Full Size,
300dpi
Personal Use Only

Some amazing designers
collaborated to put this beauty together:
Adriana Ferrari
Adry Piliero

butterflyDsign
DHL
EMS Arts
Jessica's Sweet Nothings
KaKleiDesigns

LouiseL
Maguette Scrap Design
Marie
Nathalie Scrap and Designs

PMarie
PrettyJu


---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: