I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev
jsn_banner.gif
Photobucket

Photobucket
Angel from whynotgif.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

Freebie Mini Kit!!!!!


This is my Week 3 Mini kit for Ivy Scraps Design Contest! 4 papers and 6 elements. Personal Use only! It is an All About Me kit! Great fun at Ivy Scraps! They have cool stuff and Great Designers there! Cool Challenges too! Stop by and download all the gret mini kits we are creating and DONT forget to vote for me!!!! Click on the image to get you there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria