I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev
jsn_banner.gif
Photobucket

Photobucket
Angel from whynotgif.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New CU Papers @Scrapbird and Tagging Angels!







Guess what!!! I am now designing at Scrapbird and Tagging Angels!!! Woopee! These are 2 of the greatest Stores, with the nicest people I know! Come on over and see my stores and pick up some Great products! 4 New CU packs, filled with great papers! These can be used as stand alone papers for your kits, or overlays for your own creations! Just in time for Valentine's Day and Spring! In addition to this, keep watching for my Newest kit, Valentine Romance! It's a little different in colors, but very romantic! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: