I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wilma4Ever Blog Train Freebie!!!!!

Here is my part of this Fabulous Autumn Train! Download Here



Here is my part of this Fabulous Autumn Train!


Wilma4Ever(start here)

ABCreations

AW Design

Broken Sky
Dezine


Bunchie's
Bin


Connie's
Creative Chaos


Creation by
Sanie


Designs by
LK


Designs by
sharonb


Disyas
Digital Designs


HF
Projekte


Holy Scrap
O'la


JessicasSweetNothings You are here
Julie
Burger


Just
Creations


Kat
aka Kats Kreations


Lysiras
Graphic World


MincrisarDS

My-Time
Scraps


Pink's
Poetic Scraps


Rieka_Rafita

ScrappinWright

Scrapattack

Tina Shaw

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

CatSlater said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

clubiani said...

thank you so much!