I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Treats Freebie!!!!


Welcome to my portion of the Wilma4Ever "Holiday Treats" Blog Train!
It is time for Holiday Treats!!!! Follow the delicious Blog train !!!!
part 1
part2


Wilma4Ever (start here)
ABCreations
AW Design
Anita
Bunchie's Bin
CraftyKittyDesigns
Creations By Rain
FaeIdnam
HF Projekte
JessicasSweetNothings<--------- YOU ARE HERE
Joyfully Yours, Susannah
Lysiras Graphic World
Rieka_Rafita
S.G.Rowe Designs
Tina Shaw
Wilma4ever
Julie Burger

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Th♥nks so much for sharing! H♥ppy Holidays!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit!