I am My Mother's Daughter!

Photobucket A Fantastic Tag made by Beverly, using my Tagger sized "Reflections of My Mother" Kit. She has a wonderful TUT on her website.Please go check her out! HERE Thanks Bev

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freebie QP and Grand Opening!!!!!

jsn_nb_qp1-1.jpg picture by jessicasmika

This is a freebie QP for you , from my portion of the Fabulous Grand Opening Collab at KreativeKreationsKorner.com! We are OPEN! Yea! Come check out all of the Kreative juices that are flowing thru our Store, Gallery and Forum! Great Products, Great Designers and Great Prices too! Come join us and let your Kreativity FLY!!! Click on the image to download! Zip includes QP, 1 paper and 3 elements. Personal Use Only please! Leave some love...Thank you

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Graphics Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.